Please note that the 4D theatre is currently closed for repairs. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Come and watch a show in our great 4D Theatre, with moving seats, water spray, air blast and more! Suitable for ages 4+ (at parent's discretion). Children need to be able to sit unaccompanied and be able to wear 3D glasses.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
On show at twenty past and twenty to the hour from 11.20am - 3.40pm
Take a journey with teenager Ned as he plunges into a world of adventure aboard the submarine Nautilus commanded by the mysterious Captain Nemo.
Fly Me to the Moon
On show at 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm
Team up with three tweenaged flies and sneak on board the legendary Apollo 11 for a mind-blowing experience that puts you in the middle of the action and fully engages all of your senses. Shake, rattle and hold on to your seat as the rocket boosters blast you off into space! Once you adjust to zero gravity, you'll see what it really feels like to walk on the moon!
* Please note that on occasions only one show may be playing per day - please call 0161 832 2244 to confirm which show will be playing on the day of your visit if making a special trip for a particular film
4D Theatre Additional Information
- Shows last approx 12/15mins
- Suitable for ages 4+ (at parent's discretion)
- Two spaces for wheelchairs available
- Tickets can only be bought from the Information Desk in the 1830 Warehouse
- Tickets can only be bought on the day of your visit
- Attraction may not be suitable for everyone - please check safety notices at the Information Desk before purchasing tickets
- Please note that during holidays the 4D theatre sells out very quickly. We advise that people arrive early and buy their tickets straight away from the 1830 Warehouse Information Desk
Find it in MOSI at:
- Station Building
- Ground Level